WHEN I founded my company, Quality Epoxy, 20+ years ago, I only offered solid colors. Over the ensuing years as my competition began to heat up, I also started offering a five-layer chip system with 5/8-inch chips. I went with the 5/8-inch chips because the standard industry chip size is 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch and I wanted to offer a better-looking floor than my competition.Read More
Why you would want to hire us and why we are truly one of the top coating companies in the world!
- I am an owner/operator and we are a husband and wife team. We will be with you from the first call to the end of the job. We have no sales personnel or employees. We do everything ourselves, we are honest and up front. We guarantee that you will have an amazing floor done correctly.
- I am the longest owner/operator coating company in the state of Arizona, and have been 22 years in the business.
- I only use the best products
- I educate people all over the world and constantly put up educational videos on line.
- I have created a unique metallic system, loved by my customers. I understand metallic floors so well that I created my own product recipe in order for my floors to consistently come out looking beautiful. I have not trained anyone nor would I. This is my creation and I take great pride in it. This has allowed me to be well known in the coating industry.
- I have written and published over 15 global articles
- I have more google 5 star reviews then any other floor coating company in the world
- I am proud to say I have more followers combined with all three of my social media accounts than any other floor coating company
- I fully explain to my customers the pros and cons of a Polyaspartic Chip system vs Epoxy
- I occasionally hear that I am more expensive, but once you look at the details for the system and warranty I offer, I believe I have the best price
- I am dedicated to my industry, work very hard to be the best, and never cut corners just to make a buck
I have created a very unique metallic system that my customers love and because of my metallic floors I have become well known and famous in the coating industry
Based in Arizona Since 2000
We Create Stunning Metallic and Chips Epoxy Floor Coatings
This is why thousands of people choose
We create Stunning Metallic and Chip Floors!
How do I know what system I should go with? For garages I recommend going with a chip system because they are extremely durable and a lot more scratch resistance than metallic floors. If you have a business I recommend you go with a metallic floor because they are absolutely stunning for your customers and you are going to protect your floor by keeping it waxed. If you are interested in getting your patio coated I recommend going with a metallic system. All outside metallic floors are done with polyaspartic so it is 100% UVR protected.
The colors charts only represents colors not effects. Slight differences may occur in color and appearance. Also, due to variations in computers, software and monitors, the colors you see may vary.More
Metallic or Chips
How do I know what system I should go with? For garages I recommend going with a chip system because they are extremely durable and a lot more scratch resistance than metallic floors. If you have a business I recommend you go with a metallic floor because they are absolutely stunning for your customers and you are going to protect your floor by keeping it waxed. If you are interested in getting your patio coated I recommend going with a metallic system. All outside metallic floors are done with polyaspartic so it is 100% UVR protected.More
Do you have a project? Need a price estimate? Fill our quote form. Do you want to contact Quality Epoxy? Go to our Contact page, you will find our phone number and a other ways to contact us.Quote and Contact
Knowledgeable and Excellent Customer Service
Jon and his wife are extremely knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. The price was very reasonable, especially considering the high-quality materials they used. My garage floor is the prettiest part of my new house! I recommend them to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind piece of art!
Deanna McKendryQueen Creek, Arizona
Nice work. Keep it up!
Amazing job. Jon was very easy to work with. Responsive and the work was professional and looks better than we ever expected. Definitely going to have him do our courtyard and patio.
John GaskinQueen Creek, Arizona
On Time and on Budget!
Jon and Monica were truly the dynamic duo! Jon was extremely punctual in giving me a quote, following up in communications whenever I had questions, and throughout the job scheduling process. Not only was this process easy, but my job was actually completed a whole day EARLY. I really appreciated them being able to start my garage makeover earlier than I requested which is a testament to the quality of the overall customer experience that Quality Epoxy provides. The floor ended up looking exactly as I imagined and I will be referring his services to my friends and family. A huge thank you to you both!
Joshua BaxterMesa, Arizona
Quality Epoxy is the world leader in Metallic Epoxy Floor Coatings and we have been in business since 2000.
Jon and Monica
Jon Kopp is the owner and operator of Quality Epoxy. Along with his amazing wife Monica, he has positioned Quality Epoxy as the top Metallic Epoxy company in the state of Arizona, and one of the top in the world. Jon's work is featured regularly in Concrete Decor Magazine and he is recognized worldwide for his stunning, one-of-a-kind, functional floor art. Raised in Altadena, CA, Jon got started his career working as a ramp agent/supervisor for America West Airlines. After traveling to Phoenix for work, he fell in love with the desertscape in Arizona and decided to relocate. That was 30 years ago, and he hasn't looked back...MORE
For the longest time my residential garage floors were a three-coat system. I'd start with a coat of epoxy for my primer and then I'd squeegee a 100 percent solids epoxy mixed with metallic pigment from wall to wall across the floor. I never had to worry about product getting into control joints or even large divots.Read More
John Kopp of Quality Epoxy LLC in Gilbert, Arizona, got into metallic systems strictly by accident. And now, after 20 years in business , he wouldn't change anything. He has a huge social media following and satisfied clients who hire him based on what only he can deliver. Thirty years ago, Kopp transferred to Arizona from Los Angeles as a ramp agent/supervisor for America West Airlines.Read More
The most "LIKES"
Thank You everyone for making Quality Epoxy one of the most liked floor coating companies on social media!
We receive over 100k in traffic each week, as well as worldwide recognition for our creativity.
Celebration of Success
Whether you're in need of a floor coating or just appreciate the look of our functional floor art, we encourage you to check out our Social Media pages.